7th International Conference
‘Developmental Disabilities: Perceive the abilities’
7th International SIVUS Conference on Developmental Disabilities
24-25 January 2020
University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
To see details about the Conference download Conference Manual (click to download)
Conference Theme: Developmental Disabilities: Perceive the abilities
Sub themes: Autism, ADHD, Trisomy 21, motor/neuronal disorders, CP, Cranial anomalies and other disabilities; caregivers; family members; recent developments in disability research, etc.
Patrons and Advisory Committee
Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor M Abdus Sobhan
Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor Ananda Kumar Saha
Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Rajshahi, Professor Choudhury M Zakaria
Treasurer, University of Rajshahi, Professor A K M Mostafizur Rahman
Registrar, University of Rajshahi, Professor M A Bari
Professor Dr Anwarul Hasan Sufi, Director, Mental Health Center, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh (email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , web: www.ru.ac.bd/mhc )
Organizing Committee Members
All the Mentors of Rajshahi University Mental Health Center (www.ru.ac.bd/mhc/mentors)
All the International EC Members of SIVUS International (www.sivus.org.bd/international-executive-committee )
All the National EC Members of SIVUS Bangladesh (www.sivus.org.bd/bangladesh-executive-committee )
1. Professor Dr Mallika Banerjee (Psychologist, India)
2. Professor Dr. Asoke Kumar Saha (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
3. Dr Muhammad Shamsul Alam (Psychiatrist, Bangladesh)
4. Dr Md Anisuzzaman (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
5. Dr Md Nur-E- Alam Siddique (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
6. Mohammed Afzal Hossain (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
7. Dr. Md. Nurul Islam (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
8. Dr. Muhammad Kamruzzaman Mozumder (Clinical Psychologist, Bangladesh)
9. Professor Dr. Noor Muhammad (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
10. Dr Md Solaiman Ali (Psychologist, Bangladesh)
(More members will be included from Bangladesh and other countries considering the nature and number of scientific papers)
- Dr. Rosnah Ismail, Professor, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, & Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Psychology and Education, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia.
- Dr. Akira Tsuda, Professor, Department of Health Psychology, Kurume University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Dr Buxin Han, Professor, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China and President elect, Chinese Psychological Society and Asian Psychological Association.
- Dr Mohammad Mahmudur Rahman, Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and President, Bangladesh Psychological Association & Bangladesh Clinical Psychology Association.
Registration Form (click here) or below button.
SAARC Countries Others Countries
Delegates – BDT 2000 Delegates – US$ 200
Student – BDT 1000 Student – US$ 100
Accompanying Persons – US$ 100
Abstract and Paper submission
Please use any of the well-known English Fonts. About 300 words. Please provide Title of the Paper
Author Information: Name, Complete address, email, phone and fax numbers.
Last date of abstract submission: 30 November 2019 Scientific committee will inform acceptance within 15 December 2019 to the email of the author.
All accepted abstracts will be printed in the conference souvenir booklet which will be distributed before the opening ceremony from the Registration Desk.
Please email your abstract to email@example.com before 30 November 2019.
Accepted authors shall have to send power point files to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 December 2019.
Authors are requested to bring the hard copies following APA guidelines. Please submit the hard copies to the respective session chairpersons before specific scientific sessions.
All presented papers will be published in the ‘Bangladesh Journal of Behavioural Sciences’ (ISSN 1998 – 095X) after peer review.
Contact for any query with this email: email@example.com
To see details about the Conference download Conference Manual (click to download).